Following the focus groups that took place in 2018, which led to the presentation of a communication during the FNEGE Semaine du Management last May, the Direction of Pedagogical Innovation of the Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris Île-de-France (CCIP) is organizing two and a half days of exchange and experimentation on pedagogy in higher education for faculty.
The first one will take place on Thursday, November 29th in the afternoon (planned at ESSEC Executive Education on the topic “Diversifying our teaching methods”. This half-day will be based on feedbacks from experiences and a lecture by ESSEC professor Laurent Bibard.
The feedback can address the following issues:
- Pedagogical innovation in the context of co-construction of programs with companies
- Pedagogical innovation at the service of student engagement in the educational relationship
- Pedagogical innovation at the service of a better transmission of knowledge
- Pedagogical innovation at the service of a transdisciplinary approach
- Pedagogical innovation at the service of the teacher facing a heterogeneous group of learners
- Pedagogical innovation at the service of a new architecture of our programs
- New forms of assessment of learning (self-assessment, portfolio, peer evaluation, etc)
This will be an opportunity to exchange with our colleagues from different schools of the Chamber: HEC, ESCP Europe, ESIEE.
We sincerely hope that ESSEC will be present for this first meeting and await your proposals for sharing experiences!
Download the Call for Contributions:
English version / French version
If you are interested, please contact Emmanuelle Le Nagard, Associate Dean for Pedagogy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michel Baroni – Dean of Faculty & Emmanuelle Le Nagard – Associate Dean for Pedagogy